Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jai Paul

I think I'm still drunk from last night. In fact, I know I am. I think my shirt may even be on backwards, and I don't care. I have no idea how I didn't puke after drinking half a bottle of tequila.

In other news, I signed up for spotify, finally. It's still not available in South Africa, but I was just home and got all signed up while I was there. And I've purchased a VPN for my current trip to China, so I can fool the internet into thinking I'm still in America, or anywhere else really, and still use it. It's fun stuff. I'm a fan. I made a playlist of all the songs I could find that I blogged about in 2012. I'll probably do the same thing this year as I go.

Which brings us to the music. Jai Paul is pretty much a genius. Which makes it even more infuriating that he has only released 2 songs ever. BTSTU is the better one, if you ask me. But Jasmine is also pretty amazing. Here are both of them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment