Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Jul 20 - D.D Dumbo / Leyya

Oh man I haven't written in way too long. A lot to catch up on. I'm finally back home in Shanghai after my family's visit, my trip home, and my quick visit to London on the way back to Shanghai. But here I am, and I'm just gonna give you a bit of music.

Before leaving I wanted to share the song Satan by D.D Dumbo. Fantastic song by a guy who put out an EP a few years ago (which isn't that good and I never heard of but immediately went to listen to after hearing this song), and now has a new song, which is hopefully the first of many. Or at least the first of an album.




And then there's Leyya.  I heard them just before going away, during which time I was very bad about keeping up with music, but I did listen to them. They're from Vienna, and it took a few listens before I decided I was pretty into it. That's for the album, Spanish Disco Deluxe, anyway. But the first song I heard by them, Butter, took all of like 3 seconds for me to know I was really into it.




So those are your songs for today. Now I'm done. And I have a lot of catching up to do, so the next one will start the long catch up on both music and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment