Monday, September 23, 2019

Sept 23 - The Lumineers / Christelle Bofale

Man I've been away for a long time. I'll write a bunch of stuff later, but basically I've been very busy and very unmotivated, and have not wanted to write anything. In fact, I think I might stop writing my blog altogether. I'll finish out the year, but that may be it. We'll see. I really do it as an exercise for myself to keep track of the music I like during the year, but I can always just keep making Spotify playlists, like I'm doing anyway, and just not write. Would be much easier.

Anyway, I do want to at least share two songs for now. Songs I've meant to share for weeks. And there are others to share as well, but today we'll start with these two.

The first one is Donna, the opening track on The Lumineers new album, III. Absolutely gorgeous song. I have listened to it on repeat so many times. I've listened to the whole album quite a few times, actually. I was never such a huge fan of theirs, but this album is, by far, their best. And this song in particular is amazing. So it's gotta be shared.




And up next we have Origami Dreams by Christelle Bofale. This song randomly came on on Spotify, and I loved it right away. It's off the debut EP, Swim Team, by Christelle, who hails from Austin. Great song, great EP, and great new artist to keep track of.


No comments:

Post a Comment