Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Miike Snow!!

I am, once again, at the Dubai airport. I always seem to post stuff when I'm here. Not that that's bad. I like this place. They have wifi.

Anyway, I had intended to introduce some new music to you, but then I found out that Miike Snow has officially released their first single from their upcoming second album. If you don't know Miike Snow, I'm sorry for you. You should. And now you do. Their first album, Miike Snow, was my favorite album of 2009, and I'm super excited about the new one, Happy to You, which comes out later this year.

Here's the tracklist, in case you're curious:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Happy-You-Miike-Snow/dp/B006OW0P12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327280671&sr=8-1

These guys are Swedes, and as I already mentioned in earlier blogs, I do like Swedes and their music. And actually, even if you haven't heard of Miike Snow, you have definitely heard them. They've produced some very popular music, for example Toxic by Britney Spears. But their music is much better than hers. Although that is like the only song by her that I like.

Anyway, first single! Well, first official one. Here's Paddling Out.



They had another single earlier this year (Devil's Work) which is also on the new album, but it was an "unofficial" release. Also good, but I like Paddling Out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment