Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Snakadaktal

Nobody reads my blog anymore. Literally nobody. Which is fine with me, honestly. Becuase of this I stopped writing for a while. But then I was having a conversation the other day and mentioned how I had re-found music via my own blog that I had forgotten about after posting. So I've decided to put the blog back into action, if for nothing else than for my own record.

So, from now on, it's probably bare bones notes for myself and some music. And that also means only one band per post, so I can just look at titles and easily be reminded. For today, Snakadaktal. One song in particular from this Australian band sticks out to me, and that would be Dance Bear.





Also, this remix of Dance Bear by Ta-Ku may actually be better than the original.





They've released an EP in their native Australia, but not many goodies for me yet. An album is supposedly in the works, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment