Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fractures

I don't remember where I found these guys/this guy, but I rather enjoy his two songs. I think he only has two songs. That's all I know. In fact, I don't know if his musical endeavours have been titled FRACTURES or //FRACTURES. Maybe even Fractures or //Fractures. English is hard. Especially when you're Australian.





I think he actually got shout out by Chet Faker. He said something about that on his Facebook. And he shouted out Daughter. I just want to point out that this is the 2nd time in a row that I've mentioned Daughter in a blog, and I previously wrote about them as well. And in two weeks time I'll be flying to Stockholm just to see them live. Take a hint.

Anyway, if you like that, maybe you'll like this too. Then I think you'll have heard all of his songs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment