Monday, September 12, 2016

Sept 12 - Classixx / How To Dress Well

I'm pretty tired today, and a bit sick, I think. Beth has just gone home, and we ate a drank a ton. Which I will have to tell you about, but just not now. I still have to tell you about London, too. Jeez. Well I need to at least write about London this week, because very soon I'll have even more travels to tell you about. But maybe tomorrow.

For today, just music. Classixx, to start. They are a production team. The band of the future. Anyway they just put out an album, Faraway Reach, which I wasn't planning to buy because it's good but not great but then it was on sale for only $5.99 so how could I say no? So then I bought it. And there are some great songs, the best being Ndivile, featuring Nonku on vocals, whoever that is.




I think the first single was Just Let Go, feat How To Dress Well on vocals. I'm not his biggest fan, but this song was fun and caught my attention. Enough to give the album a listen anyway. And then Ndivile (and a few other songs) convinced me to spend $6 on it.





And as it turns out, How To Dress Well is also working on his own new album. And while I'm not his biggest fan, I actually really like the first single off the upcoming album, Lost Youth / Lost You. I probably would have given it a listen anyway, but after hearing this I definitely will.


No comments:

Post a Comment