Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jun 11 - Anna B Savage

I didn't have to have work dinner tonight! That was exciting. I actually get a night to myself. And I'm doing just that, using it for myself to stay home and order in. From Munchies. My favorite/guilty pleasure.

And speaking of favorites, let me tell you about Anna B Savage again. I did two days ago. She only has 4 songs, but they're all pretty fantastic. The more I listen, the more I fall in love. And if I thought the last song I shared, I, was all raw and confessional, III is maybe even more so. It's about having no idea what to do when your suicidal friend comes to talk to you about being suicidal. And it's dirty and sexy and for some reason I also want to say gooey. I listen to the song and it all just seems like it's in slow motion, like the whole story is being told and seen through some sort of gooey, gloopy substance that slows it all down. Obviously, that's me being weird. Anyway, just go buy this EP already!




No comments:

Post a Comment