Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jan 5 - Pumarosa

My friend Graeme is coming over and will be here any minute, so I don't have time to write a proper blog. But I do want to keep sharing songs I like when I find them, and today I found a couple. So you'll get one today, and hopefully one (with a real blog post about New Year's and Hong Kong) tomorrow.

Today's song is Priestess, the debut single from Pumarosa. They're a fairly new band out of London, and here's an interesting snippet I found about them:

In the summer of 2015, the band was offered a residency in the cavernous disused cinema of an Italian surrealist, situated within the cliffs of Calabria.

So that sounds fun! And this is what they've made. There are a couple other demos on Soundcloud which I need to go listen to.


No comments:

Post a Comment