Sunday, August 14, 2016

Aug 14 - Bat For Lashes

It is Sunday, and I do have time to write a long blog, but I don't feel like it. I'd rather do it at work when I'm not busy. But I also have a lot of music to share and my 2016 blog playlist is not long enough. So I'm going to start writing more blog like this, where it's just to share a song.

Today, that song is Sunday Love, off of Bat For Lashes's new album, The Bride. It's tough to follow up an album as spectacular as The Haunted Man, and maybe even harder to follow up a ridiculous side project like Sexwitch, but Bat For Lashes has managed to put out a strong album, all things considered. Not as good as those last two, but how could they be? Sunday Love is the standout track off the album, so here you go.





No comments:

Post a Comment