Monday, August 21, 2017

Aug 21 - Kult Kyss

The problem when I have no time is I feel bad about not writing. And then when I have lots of time, like yesterday, I forget to write. Whoops. And now I'm too tired to actually write something long. I'm in Malaysia and slept on a plane last night and am now exhausted, so I just want to sleep. Also my plane was delayed like 3 hours, so I got more sleep than I should have, but also I was stuck on a plane forever, missed my connection, and got stuck in Singapore for a bit also. I could have literally flown from China to America in less time than it took me to get to Malaysia today.

Luckly I just heard some cool music, compliments of the excellent French record label Kitsune. That makes me less upset. But not less tired. But at least I'm awake enough to write about it so I don't forget about it. So anyway. I follow a Kitsune playlist on Spotify, and this band Kult Kyss's newest single Water Baby was at the top of the the list this week. And now I know why. It's very good.




All I've found out about them is that they are a duo from Melbourne who apparently both made electronic music in some form or another before joining teams to create Kult Kyss. And so far I'm a fan. Here's another one of their singles, Get Up Boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment