Friday, February 10, 2012

Avalanche City

So a couple months back I read a blog about the best of New Zealand music. Sadly, some of it was your general mainstream crap. But there were a few gems in there, and one of my favorites was Avalanche City. According to Wikipedia they're doing quite well for themselves in New Zealand, and I'm not at all surprised. My favorite song is Love Love Love, the title track off the band's debut album Our New Life Above The Ground. And it might just be one of the best music videos ever. See for yourself.


They also have an EP called Snow, which is relaly good, and I also love the title track off of this one. Both my favorite tracks are actually the first track on their album and EP. I love a good first track. This song reminds me of Snow Patrol in some ways, who I also happen to rather enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment