Friday, September 14, 2012

Dan Croll

I've been listening to all kinds of fun new stuff this week. It really helps that I actually have internet at home. It's made me more productive. Now, rather than sit and watch TV, I actually find things to do that are worthwhile. And I listen to more music.

Found out about this guy Dan Croll this week. Don't really know much about him, and I don't think he's released anything yet, but I love all the tracks I've found on SoundCloud. I think I read something saying he used to be a producer and now he's starting to make his own music. But I could have gotten that wrong. Maybe he used to be part of a band and now he's doing solo stuff? All I know for sure is he's British, and you can hear it on his songs, particularly Marion.




The fact you can actually hear his British accent makes me think of Ed Sheeran. But DC (we're already using nicknames), most reminds me of James Yuill. Not really, but kind of. Here's what I think may be his first official single, From Nowhere.





So the plan was to give you all 3 tracks that I love, out of the 4 or 5 which I have found in existence. But Home, which may actually be my favorite, can't be embedded. Assholes. So go to SoundCloud and find it for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment