Friday, April 8, 2016

Apr 8 - White Denim

Daniel came back last night. You may remember him as the friend that stayed with me for about 2 weeks and restored my faith in my ability to live with other people. Well he went traveling for 2 months and just came back last night. Right in time for me to leave tonight, unfortunately. He's only here for 10 days, and then he's off to Austria for good. And he lands in Austria the day I leave Austria. So what did we do with our one night? Get really drunk, obviously. And then today we did pretty much nothing. I didn't go to the office cause I'm flying to Germany tonight, but I did go to the dentist, and the tailor, and pack, and watch a shit ton of Curb Your Enthusiasm (mine and Daniel's favorite pastime). And then we said our goodbyes and I have no idea when I'll see him again. But it was fun while it lasted!

And now I'm at the airport writing a blog. This is a blog I've been meaning to write for a long, long time, about a band I like very much: White Denim. But then I just never got around to it. But now they've released a new album so it's about time. The new album is called Stiff, and it's typical White Denim style rock. So it's great. I think my favorite song is Holda You (I'm Psycho).





And because they've been around forever and I've been meaning to write this forever, you also get an old song. The first album I heard by them was 2011's D, so we'll also be listening to It's Him!, the opening track off the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment