Saturday, October 15, 2016

Oct 15 - George Cosby / Lo Moon

Another quick one for you. I started a 2017 watchlist playlist, and there are currently two artists on there. I'm not actually sure I have to wait until 2017 for music from them, but each of them recently put out music, and only has a few songs available. Which makes me think that by the time an album actually comes, it'll be 2017.

The first is George Cosby, with the track Juliet. This was the first single off of his new EP, A Savage Kiss, which came out yesterday. This is his second EP, still no album, but despite that all I can seem to find out about his is that he's based in London.




And then we have Lo Moon. I have very little info about these guys, except that they are a trio from LA and have a beautiful debut single called Loveless.


No comments:

Post a Comment