Monday, October 31, 2016

Nov 1 - Oh Malo / Andrew Judah

Things have, once again, gotten really busy. This weekend was actually super busy. But fun. Well, half was fun. I spent Saturday flying from Beijing to Wuhan for a meeting, then back to Shanghai, and so I didn't celebrate Halloween. But then Sunday was great. I made dumplings for a friends birthday, went to a good meeting for this conference I'm volunteering with and had a nice dinner. For once I was actually out of the house all day, which is unusual. I left at like 10am and didn't come back for like 12 hours! I love that. Oh, and I got a massage! Good Sunday.

But that means I haven't had time to write, so today you just get two quick songs. Cause I've got a bit of a backlog. The first is Miss You, by Oh Malo. Great great song off of a decent album, by a band from (I think) Rhode Island.





And the next one is Blinding Light, another great great song. This one is by Canadian artist Andrew Judah. He's put out like 5 EPs in a series this year, all titled Metanoia (parts I through V) and Blinding Light is by far the best track on any of them. There are some other good ones, but there's also some not so good ones. Very hit or miss. But this song is a hit. Reminds me of Other Lives at the beginning, which might be why I like it so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment