Friday, November 25, 2016

Nov 26 - The Japanese House

I had a super crazy week with as I as planning a trade show. Luckily this only happens once every two years, but it's probably the worst part of my job. It's been like 16-18 hour days for the last week. I am so happy to be home right now. I wasn't supposed to be home until later today, but actually got to come home last night, which was amazing. Then I slept for 10 hours.

Then I woke up to make coffee, put on some music, and The Japanese House came on. And what a perfect way to start the day, especially on a day like this where it's gross and rainy outside and I just want to chill out and do nothing. Because that is totally the feel of The Japanese House, and it was a perfect way to start the day. This day in particular Good side in, the first single off her newest EP Swim Against the Tide, was the first thing to come on, and it's totally made my day already.





Great music always makes my day great, but to make today even better, I'll be having a big Thanksgiving dinner with like a dozen friends. It's gonna be a good day. So until then, you can find me here listening to all 3 of The Japanese House EPs. And before I go start preparing, here's another song. Sugar Pill, off her last EP, Clean. Kind of reminds me of Totemo, probably because of the Asiany instrumentation




And since she only has 3 EPs, I might as well just do one song from each. What the hell. So from her first EP, Pools To Bathe In, here's Sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment