Sunday, December 25, 2016

Dec 26 - Vittoria Fleet

I am so tired today. I am getting absolutely nothing done at work. That's not completely true. I did do some stuff. But very little. I hosted a Chrismukkah party lats night, which went quite late, so now on top of it just being Monday, I am lacking in sleep and therefore brain power. But at least I have enough brain power to introduce you to Vittoria Fleet, the second band I came away from this week's Spotify playlist with. They put out an album called Greed back in 2015, but I have just heard it this week. And it starts out great right away from the first track, Mother Ocean.




So yeah, pretty heavy and dark stuff. I feel like it's a much less spastic version of Crystal Castles. So here's one more song for you, Brute, off of the same album.


No comments:

Post a Comment