Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jan 22 - Dirty Projectors

I don't really have time to write a full blog post now cause I have to go to the airport, but I really should be writing about the festival I went to yesterday. But that will take a while, and I'm not sure I'll have time at the airport either. But there's all kinds of good music to play you, so we're going to listen to something wonderful and exciting today, which is Up In Hudson, the newest single from Dirty Projectors upcoming album. These guys will be following up 2012's Swing Lo Magellan (a fantastic album in its own right) in March, with an eponymous new one. They've already put out 3 singles, the first two of which definitely had me looking forward to the album. And then today I heard Up In Hudson. And it's beautiful and amazing and I can't stop listening to it. So now it's your chance to listen to it and get super excited about Dirty Projectors with me. Enjoy the next seven and a half minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment