Monday, February 13, 2017

Feb 13 - Dirty Projectors

I'm in Nanning at the moment, a bit drunk after a work dinner, so I'm not gonna blabber on too long. But I need to share a song. I know I already shared Dirty Projectors last month, but they've released another single, and it is, again, amazing. This one is Cool Your Heart, also off the upcoming eponymous album. I now can not wait for this album to come out. Because there are now two songs I am obsessed with. I actually do just play these two songs on repeat (the other one being Up In Hudson that I blogged about.). They're so good. So so good. It's got me thinking this new album is going to be Dirty Projectors' best, and one of my favorites of the year. Which isn't a stretch since last time they released an album it made it into my top 10. Anyway, listen to this song. So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment