Friday, February 3, 2017

Feb 3 - Bayonne / Jens Kuross

And yet again, I am sidetracked by new music from old artists. Well, not necessarily old, but not debuting. This time it's Bayonne. His debut album, Primitives, came out last year and made it into my top 10. And he's already busy with new stuff! There was a song called Living Room last year, and then this year he's got another new one called Fallss. And both of them are beautiful extensions of the sound profile he's already created. I'll just put both here, in chronological order, so first we have Living Room.




And now Fallss.




But I'll also play you something new, which is Jens Kuross. He's an LA based Idahoan whose put out one EP and another single, and who's popped up in a few places. The EP is nice, but it's really the new single, We Will Run, that got me. So here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment