Thursday, February 16, 2017

Feb 16 - Elbow / Michael Nau

I don't have much time to write, so I'm just gonna leave a quick couple songs here from an old band a new artist who released albums recently.

First up are Elbow, a British band who have been together for over 20 years and have a ton of albums and awards. And they put out a new album, Little Fictions, this year. The album is nice, nothing amazing. Which is kind of how I've always felt about this band. But I do really like the title track, so here it is. And I only just now realized it's nearly 9 minutes long. Which is surprising cause I've listened a few times. So one more hint that it's good.





And then there's Michael Nau. He put out his debut album, Mowing, last year and it's also really nice (better than Elbow if you ask me), but still nothing amazing. Worth a listen or two, though. I actually really like the new single though, which is not on the album, called Love Survive. At least it's not on the album when I listen on Spotify. But the videos on YouTube all say it is. Odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment