Sunday, December 22, 2019

Dec 23 - Top 10 Albums of 2019

So this may be my last blog post. At least until this time next year. I'll keep doing this one. But I'm just gonna start adding songs I like to a playlist next year instead of putting them onto a blog. So expect the music to keep going, but you'll just have to follow me on Spotify. So until next year, enjoy these 10 albums! Which are also on Spotify on a playlist, along with a bunch of other albums that I left on the playlist that I was also considering putting into my top 10.

I feel like a few of these surprised me. I do always like to add in something nobody has ever heard of that I fell in love with (see #6). And There's a couple of surprises for me since they're artists I thought were just ok until this newest album (see #8 and #5). But then there's also just some great albums that were either incredible, or which I just couldn't stop listening to, or both. Generally both, if you ask me.


10. Thom Yorke - Anima
Favorite Tracks: Traffic, Dawn Chorus



9. Kelsey Lu - Blood
Favorite Tracks: Due West, Atlantic



8. Toro y Moi - Outer Peace
Favorite Tracks: Ordinary Pleasure, Who I Am



7. Michael Kiwanuka - KIWANUKA
Favorite Tracks: You Ain't The Problem, Solid Ground



6. Fell Runner - Talking
Favorite Tracks: Talking, Same Way



5. Angel Olsen - All Mirrors
Favorite Tracks: Lark, All Mirrors



4. FKA Twigs - MAGDALENE
Favorite Tracks: Sad Day, Cellophane



3. The National - I Am Easy To Find
Favorite Tracks: Oblivions, Where Is Her Head



2. Bon Iver - i,i
Favorite Tracks: iMi, Jelmore



1. Brittany Howard - Jaime
Favorite Tracks: Georgia, Stay High






No comments:

Post a Comment