Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Feb 3 - Radiohead

I realized that yesterday I didn't explain why Daniel moved in. I hinted at it, but that was all. While I was in the States he texted me to ask if I knew someone who had a short term rental available, because he had sadly broken up with Daliah, his girlfriend of 6 years. That being the case, he has no idea what he's doing with his life and doesn't want to find a new place because he's not even sure he's going to stay in China. So he came to stay with me, is using my apartment while I'm gone, and will soon go traveling for a bit and figure out his life and what to do with it and where to go with it. I'm hoping it's back to Shanghai. Or maybe to NYC and then I'll go also and we'll be roomies and it will be great. But until then, mi casa es su casa.

He's on his own now, though, cause I'm in Germany. I'm here for work. But I'll try to write about that tomorrow. Or maybe Friday at the airport. Just fill you in on what's going on this week before I have my Chinese New Year vacation next week and have even more to write about. So expect a 3rd post this week!

Music today is also quick. Radiohead obviously needs no introduction. They put out a new song recently, called Spectre, which (as you  may have guessed) was a candidate for the new Bond film theme. But then it wasn't the new Bond film theme for whatever reason. Sam Smith was. Which is fine, cause he's great too. And Radiohead still decided to share the song, so that was nice of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment