Saturday, February 27, 2016

Feb 27 - Anderson .Paak

I actually don't have so much to say. It's just been back to work and back to life here in Shanghai. Been hanging out, seeing friends, eating, drinking. The usual. I took an Indian cooking course the other night and learned how to make 2 curries, which was quite fun. And last night was my friend Graeme's 20s themed birthday party which was also very fun. And tonight will be Supper Club again, which will hopefully be better than last time. But yeah, not super exciting, just life, which is fun.

I also got a few new albums, 2 of which I've already shared music from in the past (Lushlife and Jack Garratt, both of whose albums are great and you should listen to), so today we're going with the other one, Anderson .Paak, a blasian artist from California. It's more hip-hop, which I always like sharing because I do enjoy it but don't listen to much, so it's nice when I find something I like and want to share. He put out his sophomore album, Malibu, last year, and it's a good one. Parking Lot is my favorite.




Upon looking for that song on Soundcloud, I found out that the entire album is actually up on Soundcloud. So go listen to the whole thing. And to convince you more, I'm going back to the 2 song posts, and sharing Am I Wrong, the first song I heard by him and what I assume is maybe the biggest hit/single off the album? It's also a great one.


No comments:

Post a Comment