Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This is a test.

This is a test to see if I can embed a video. But it's a good video you don't want to miss cause Alex Winston was love at first listen. I've got a special place in my heart for quirky girls with weird voices, and Alex officially replaced Joanna Newsom when I heard her. Though to be honest, Joanna will probably make a comeback at a later date. And she'll never really be completely replaced anyway.

So now comes the testy part. If this works, you should be able to see Velvet Elvis below, which is Alex's new and awesome single.



And below this, you should be able to find a remix of Locomotive done by Beach Fossils, who I think are just alright in general but have done an awesome job here.



Props to my friend James for teaching me how to do these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment