Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Apr 19 - Louis the Child

I'm in Tianjin and I'm tired and kind of cranky, and I have to wake up super early for an 8am flight. So I don't want to write much. But I want to share two songs, both from Louis the Child. Louis the Child is a production duo, and they have a couple of EPs out. Apparently they've been around for a few years and got some hype off their first EP, but I just heard about them this week. The first song I heard is Love Is Alive, the closing track from the Love Is Alive EP, featuring Elohim. And I really like it. It makes me happy.




Even the video kind of makes me happy, and I'm not into dance at all. But I kind of like this one for some reason. I can actually enjoy watching it. Anyway, the other song is Go, the opener on the EP. It's also very good. Everything in between is meh. These are the only two songs you need to listen to. But you really do need to listen to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment