Monday, April 3, 2017

Apr 3 - Broken Social Scene

I was already so excited this year thanks to Feist and Alt-J and Sylvan Esso and Little Dragon and more, and then Broken Social Scene decided to join the party. Yup, after 7 years, they are back again. In case you are unaware, this is one of my long-time (all-time) favorite bands, and they were extremely influential in developing my own personal taste in music. I think the same is probably true for a lot of people. And they just keep breaking up and doing solo and side projects (many of which are amazing, like Feist and Stars), but nothing is as good as the original. And we have a fantastic new single from the original, called Halfway Home. There's a new album in the works, and if this is any sign, I'm gonna like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment