Sunday, December 23, 2018

Dec 23 - Top 10 Albums 2018

Overall, I'd say the year was alright for music. Or maybe I just wasn't able to pay as much attention as I normally would since my life got flip turned upside down about halfway through and I had to (haaaaaad to) move to Australia and 6 months later I'm still trying to get settled into a new life. But hey! Life was good this year. And music was good this year, too. Especially from new artists making debuts. Just maybe not in as copious amounts as it was in 2017. Which made it much easier for me to make this list this year. Even if it probably took me longer. But again - life got flip turned upside down. But now, here we go, with my 10 favorite albums of the year!


10. Middle Kids - Lost Friends

This is the only band I haven't put on the blog this year, so I'll just write a quick little something. They are very good. And I've just learned last week they are Australian. And I'm a middle kid. And my favorite songs off the album are probably On My Knees and Never Start. So those are going into the blog. But everyone else already has songs on the blog, and I've written about them before, so you just get links for them.



9. Young Fathers - Cocoa Sugar



8. Leon Bridges - Good Thing



7. Dirty Projectors - Lamp Lit Prose



6. Loma - Loma



5. Maribou State - Kingdoms in Colour



4. Jungle - Forever



3. Florence + The Machine - High As Hope



2. RosalĂ­a - El Mal Querer



1. Haley Heynderickx - I Need To Start A Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment