Monday, May 20, 2019

May 21 - Joesef

I said I was going to try to write today about the weekend with my parents, but now I don't have time. I thought I'd not be too busy today, but then I was kind of busy. Not stressful busy, but busy enough to mean I didn't have time to write a blog. And now I'm about to leave the office to go home, finish packing and run to the airport, because tonight we fly to Darwin and tomorrow we start our journey on The Ghan train, which takes us straight through the middle of the country to Adelaide over 4 days.

But before I go, I'll share 2 songs from a new artist called Joesef. This guy is a singer-songwriter from Glasgow who has only put out two singles, both of which are pretty awesome. The first of which was Limbo. Super smooth.





I was pretty excited to find Joesef and to share him with you, because lately I feel like I've been sharing new music from old bands I love, or maybe new music from old bands I'm just learning about, but much less discovery of really new artists. And Joesef is really new. Apparently he just records everything in his bedroom and had put out a few clips online, not even full songs, and managed to sell out his first ever gig in Glasgow without ever releasing a full song. Pretty impressive. That was all earlier this year. And now he has a second single called Loverboy, that is also super smooth. Definitely one to watch right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment