Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 5 - Radiohead / Local Natives

I'm still in Tianjin and tired, but I have to share music. This week has been very exciting. But after this I'm watching a move and ordering room service.

Before I was tired I thought I'd write again today and talk about a new band. But then Radiohead put out a new song yesterday. It's called Burn The Witch. It's the first single from the upcoming album, which people are speculating is also called Burn The Witch. I saw recently that they have some new tour dates out, and even some in Asia (which I will have to miss. Le sigh), so I was hoping this would be happening soon. And now it has. Excellent.





On top of that, Local Natives also put out their first new song in 3 years, called Past Lives. I think their new album will also be called Past Lives. Again, excellent.


No comments:

Post a Comment