Friday, September 8, 2017

Sept 8 - Exhibitionist / Dylan Pratt / Kazy Lambist / Sam Frankl

I gave some more thought to what was upsetting me the other day.

So there were a ton of great songs on my weekly discovery playlist from Spotify. A lot of artists who either just have one (or a few) singles, or maybe just one EP out and now a new single that's much better than the EP. And it was strong from the get-go, with Hands, the first single from Exhibitionist. All I know is they're from Sydney and this song is great.





And then there was Dylan Pratt. There's some serious Thom Yorke / Radiohead vibes on this man's 3rd single. The other two are not nearly this good, but I really like Traveling Act. I know even less about this guy. I think he's from Phoenix, not even sure about that. But I'll be looking for more.





This came right on the heels of Kazy Lambist. I know more about this guy because I actually found one article about him. He's from the south of France, he's a singer and songwriter, and he's got one (not so great) EP, and now a few new singles which are good. Shutdown being my favorite.





Not much to say about the last guy either. Sam Frankl put out his first single, Gold Rush, and it's a great start. He's British. That's all I've got. So we start and end with two great first singles from new artists. Gotta love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment