Friday, September 8, 2017

Sept 9 - My Brightest Diamond

So I realized I started writing a blog yesterday, and then stopped the personal stuff to write music stuff, and forgot to come back to write the personal stuff. Whoops! Anyway, not much time so I'm not gonna do it now. Instead I'm just going to share this very exciting track, called Wish For The Moon. It's a new track from my absolute favorite, the love of my life, My Brightest Diamond. She put out this acoustic track for part of some Amazon playlist thing, and she was talking about how she doesn't write acoustic tracks because she made a decision years ago about what is expected of women with acoustic guitars in music and didn't want to be boxed in, so she got weird instead. Go Shara. She's the best. Anyway, she then wrote this song, and she feels weird about it, but is happy with it, and so am I cause it's the first new My Brightest Diamond in a few years. And it's coming ahead of a new album! No clue if this will be on the album, or when the album is coming or anything else about it. All I know is she's almost done making it. So she says on Instagram and Facebook anyway. But for now, we have Wish For The Moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment