Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Jul 25 - Bibio

I do not particularly want to write a blog today. I'm just very tired. It has been a long week at work. The only thing that has made the week better is the wonderful concerts I've been to (3 shows, Mon, Tues and Wed). And I have some new music to share, but I still need to figure out exactly which songs. But I have a bit of time at work to fill so I'm gonna finish some old posts I wanted to share.

Which means today you get Bibio. This guy is pretty weird and pretty all over the place. Which is not a bad way to describe someone, coming from me. But this guy is also very hit or miss. But he's put out a new album this year (every album he makes seriously sounds like a different artist) and it's pretty nice. It's called Ribbons. And that's pretty much all I've got today. Brain just officially stopped. Luckily I get to home in an hour. Anyway here's one good song called Curls.





And here's another good song called Old Graffiiti.


No comments:

Post a Comment