Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mar 31 - Kauf

I wasn't going to write a blog today, but then I came on here to draft two blogs. Not actually draft them, but what I do is when I have something to share, I usually come on here, type the band name as the title, and maybe put a note or two for myself and maybe even embed the song. Then, at a future date when I actually want to write (or for a day when I've got a lot to share but will only share one) I use my drafts. So I came on here to put two new drafts up, and I already had two in here. One of them deserves a longer write up, but this one is quick. And I don't have much to say about the last couple days, so this is perfect. This is Through The Yard, the debut single from Kauf, and I like it. I read some stuff about him when I heard the song, but now I've forgotten it. But here's the song. There we go, all done. And now I have 3 drafts lined up instead of 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment