Thursday, February 12, 2015

Feb 13 - Years & Years

I had my company's Chinese New Year party last night. Well, the first of two, anyway. Last night was Shanghai, and this morning I'll be flying to Tianjin for round two. Then back at 8am tomorrow because we only have a 1 day weekend. But I'll explain more about that on Sunday. From the office. Where I'll be in a bad mood and doing everything I can not to work.

Our Shanghai year end dinner party
But anyway, we had the party last night, which is basically a dinner with performances by staff, a raffle, and lots of alcohol. It's not a Chinese party without lots of alcohol. Our prizes were pretty lame compared to others I've heard of. First prize was an iPad Mini 3. A friend of mine works
for Danone and apparently their first prize was a trip for 2 to Paris. Poor show, Bauer. Anyway I didn't win so what do I care? Maybe I can win something tonight.

My marketing assistant performing
That is the reason that I already missed a day in February. But luckily I posted two songs in my D'Angelo post the other day, so we're still on track for 365 songs in 365 days. Today you get a great song, though, by a group I'm very much looking forward to this year, Years & Years. This song, Real, is by far their best, and I often listen to it on repeat. Like right now. Maybe you will, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment