Sunday, February 8, 2015

Feb 8 - TV On The Radio

I finally found good Mexican food today. And it just so happens this Mexican food is served in unlimited portions on Sundays at a restaurant near my apartment. Apparently there's a pretty great South American restaurant which has a partnership of sorts with a Mexican woman who does catering here in Shanghai. So every Sunday she's there. And for an additional $13 or so, you can get open bar as well. I didn't do the open bar today, but I finished eating about 6 hours ago and I'm still uncomfortably full. I need to figure out where this woman serves her food every other day of the week, because I want it all the time.

During my walk to and from the restaurant, I was listening to Seeds, the new album that TV On The Radio put out last year. It's a great album, although I don't like it as much as some of their older albums. I was super excited when it came out last year, and the first track, Quartz, is a great song and an awesome opener to the album.


No comments:

Post a Comment