Saturday, February 14, 2015

Feb 15 - Alabama Shakes

So remember that time I said I had a 1 day weekend and wasn't happy about it? Yeah, I didn't go into the office today. I made up my mind not to yesterday during Palentine's Day, because I got super wasted. I had people over for breakfast burritos (super delicious, not cooked by me, but eaten by me) and drinks, before some Palentine's KTV (or Karaoke anywhere outside of China). It was a pretty great day, but KTV obviously always comes with a lot of booze. It has to, otherwise it's the worst. But with booze it's the best. I love it.

So there was tons of booze, which is why I decided I wouldn't go in. Actually, all the drinking occurred mid-day, and I was so drunk that I came home and went to bed at like 7pm and woke up this morning at 6:15. And I woke up not at all hung over. It was glorious. So I totally could have made it to work, but I just chose not to. I "worked" from home today. Which means so far I've made one presentation, and that's about all I plan to do.

That and share this song with you. Don't Wanna Fight, the new single from the Alabama Shakes. It's the first single off of their new album, Sound & Color, which is due out in April. And which I'm super excited about because I love them and their last album was in my top 10 for 2012. So this should be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment