Thursday, February 5, 2015

Feb 6 - Waxahatchee

Friday!! Finally. This week could not end soon enough. It wasn't stressful or anything, I wasn't particularly bored or anything, I don't have any particularly exciting weekend plans, I just could not wait for the week to end. It might have something to do with the fact that Chinese New Year is coming up in less than 2 weeks and I'm going to Japan for vacation and want to just be on vacation. But I'm glad it's here.

And today's song is Air, the new single from Waxahatchee, who's getting ready to release her 2nd album (correction: apparently it's her 3rd). I remember not being too impressed with her when she put out her first album, but I really like this new song. So I'm gonna go back and listen to the old album as well. Maybe you will feel the same.



On a side note, I went back and listened to more Geographer, and I was right that there were some gems in there. Now I'm excited for the new album. I also remember who I kept confusing him for - Destroyer. They had an album called Destroyer's Rubies, which I now need to go listen to and figure out what song I liked by them so that it stops bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment