Thursday, February 5, 2015

Feb 5 - The Decemberists

I spent the day in Tianjin today and am sitting at the airport on my way home now. Not a very exciting visit, but I go ta lot done. That's all there is to say about it, I won't bore you with the details of my meetings. But it is worth mentioning that I ate a lot of cake. A lot. Now I just have to hope that my flight will be on time, because I keep hearing lots of announcements for delayed flights. Much more than usual, but I'm hoping for the best.

Also worth mentioning is the fact that The Decemberists put out a new album a couple of weeks ago. All very exciting. I'm actually sharing Make You Better, the first single off of the album which came out last year and which I love. I have other songs on the album that I love, but I have plenty of days this year to share them. Also this is a video worth seeing, where Nick Offerman does a terrible German accent.


No comments:

Post a Comment