Monday, February 16, 2015

Feb 17 - JMR

We're almost there. Two and a half more hours and I'm free for the next 8 days. 2 and a half more days and I'll be in Japan. Eating sushi. And ramen. And okonomiyaki. In fact, I think okonomiyaki has to be my first meal since I'll be in Hiroshima.

I actually was more busy today, on the last day of the Chinese calendar, than I was yesterday. I think it's because I had some emails from Germany waiting for me when I got in today (Tuesday), but not when I got in Monday since their weekend had not yet come to an end. Anyway, I'm not complaining about it, I was not mind-numbingly bored today (only slightly bored) so that's good. I managed to fill some time skyping my family too, so that's always nice.

And I found a few new artists I like. The one I'm sharing today is JMR. This Floridian only seems to have a few songs, but there's a lot to like about them. Especially this one, Pioneer Of Your Heart. It's somewhere between James Vincent McMorrow and Lo-Fang. Supposedly it's off of his album American Hell, that should be out this year, which I am now looking forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment