Monday, February 2, 2015

Feb 2 - Geographer

What a case of the Mondays. I can't get anything done today. I did a bit of work at the office, but not as much as I should have. I mostly wasted time. And then when I did try to work Excel crashed on me and I lost what I had made. So then I stopped and continued to waste more time.

But now that I'm back in the office for the first time in like 2 weeks, that also means I have a lot of time to listen to music. I listen to music when I'm not here, of course, but I have my own office so I generally have music playing all day at work, and this is when I discover and listen to a lot of new stuff.

And today is one of those new songs - I'm Ready by Geographer. I'm not actually sure if I've heard Geographer before. I know the name, and whenever I've heard the name I always think of this one song that I heard years ago and really liked (whose name I of course can't remember, but I've always thought it was by Geographer and I swear it had like diamonds or rubies or something in the name), but I actually have no idea if it's by him. I need to go listen to his older stuff now and see if I recognize anything. And even if I don't, it' will hopefully still be worth it because I really like this new single, so there should be some good stuff in the back catalogue, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment