Friday, June 12, 2015

Jun 13 - Day Wave

I missed my day for this month. I've been really good at not missing days in a while, even when I'm drunk. I actually wasn't even drunk last night, just exhausted. I had a very busy work week with events, and came home after last night's event and just went to bed and laid there, and didn't even turn on my computer and didn't even care. But now it's the weekend and I can relax a bit. And the relaxation is starting with catching up on some music for the week that I missed because of these events and being out of the office. And then it will continue with some skyping, maybe some Japanese language exchange, haircuts, laundry - all the exciting things. And then actual fun things planned for tonight.

With the music catching up this morning, I found a new band that I'm enjoying. I'm listening to them right now, the two songs they have on Spotify, and I like both of them a lot. They do seem to have two more songs on SoundCloud, so I'll have to go and listen to those as well. I should say, the band is called Day Wave. And I think "they" is actually maybe just one guy from California. Which makes sense, cause they/he probably fits into that whole surfer rock genre that was big a couple years back that I never really got into. But this I really like so far. Here's Drag, the first song I heard by him/them.


No comments:

Post a Comment