Thursday, June 4, 2015

Jun 4 - Kacy Hill

I just got into a little traffic kerfuffle on the bike ride home. Chinese have this terrible driving habit of not looking anywhere but straight ahead when they drive. This applies to both bikes and cars. So as I started biking home just now, a women bumped me a little bit with her ebike, which wouldn't have been a problem, except for the fact that my bike then got stuck on the back of her bike and started dragging me along. I jumped off my bike and she stopped and my bike came disconnected and it was all fine, just a couple little scrapes from jumping off my bike, but annoying nonetheless. Chinese drivers are the worst.

Today's song is one that I posted last year and I don't know why I haven't already posted it this year. It's a great one. Experience, by Kacy Hill. It's her only song, which is sad cause it's so good, but just listen on repeat (as I tend to do).


No comments:

Post a Comment