Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jun 17 - Seoul

Thought #1 for the day: turn-down service is very nice. It's a wonderful touch when you're staying in a hotel. Even better when it includes chocolate.

Thought #2 for the day: my events are done! Fuck yes! Next up, Shanghai. And then, America. Hooray!

Thought #3 for the day: new music. Today's music is Seoul. Like the city. But I think not from the city. They sing in English without any Korean accent. Maybe they're just fans. Which makes sense, cause Seoul is great and the food there is delicious. In fact, Facebook just told me they're Canadian. Anyway, they just put out an album today, their first one, titled I Become A Shade. I started to give it a listen while working this morning, and honestly was not able to pay attention cause I was busy. But I've been waiting for this album ever since I first heard them, when the song Stay With Us came up on a playlist I follow. So I'll share it today, and maybe in a week or so after having given their album a proper listen, and possibly even a purchase, I'll share more music by them and more thoughts on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment