Sunday, June 14, 2015

Jun 14 - Metoux

I think it's nap time. So I'll make this quick. I just had a lovely brunch on the rooftop of an art museum, which is in a historic building that used to be the Shanghai Jockey Club back in the day. And now, it's just a wonderful place to have brunch with fantastic views. So, great start to the day.

And then I came home and continued listening to Kitsune America 4, a new compilation put out by the record label Kitsune. I found out about the compilation yesterday when I realized that finally Kacy Hill's song Experience is on Spotify. It's about time. And it's on this compilation, so I decided I should listen to the whole thing. And also on there is Metoux, with this song Neighbour, which is fantastic. Very minimalistic, very soulful, kind of Little Dragon-y. Nothing not to like. I know pretty much nothing about this woman, except she's either from Berlin or Canada, and whichever she's not from I think she lives in. Thanks SoundCloud for that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment