Sunday, June 21, 2015

Jun 20 - Alpine

I just had a fantastic lazy day, during which I watched 6 episodes of Orange is the New Black, took a nap, and ate a burrito. This was only due in small part to the many alcoholic beverages I had last night. I also had many grilled cheese sandwiches. It was a good night. Now I'm off to drink more alcoholic beverages and go to an event called Omnivore, that's like a celebrity chef food tasting thing. Should be amazing.

But before that, today's song, which is Crunches, off of Alpine's new album Yuck. I've written about Alpine a couple times here. They're a fantastic band from Melbourne that I like very much. They had a great first album, and their 2nd album just came out this week, and it does not disappoint. No sophomore slump for these guys. So far, I think Crunches is my favorite song on the album, but I need to give it more listens, specifically with headphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment