Sunday, June 28, 2015

Jun 27 - Lord Huron

I got a new computer last night! And then I ate a terrible bao this morning. We went to the Farmer's Market, and I saw char siew bao, and I was hopeful that maybe someone had lived or spent time in China and actually knew what they were doing, and I was very disappointed. But then I also had ice cream and empanadas that were great, so that made up for it. And my sister made me challah french toast for breakfast, so that was also really good. And now: Glacier National Park! So you get an early song today.

And today's song is brought to you by my sister's boyfriend Davis. I just asked what a good camping/Glacier National Park song is, and he said he always listens to Lord Huron when he drives out to go camping. And actually, I think that's very fitting. So today, we're listening to Lord Huron. Time To Run. Off of their first album, Lonesome Dream, cause that album was awesome and the new one, Strange Trails, is fine, but not nearly as good.


No comments:

Post a Comment