Saturday, April 11, 2015

Apr 11 - Empires

Today is the last day of Passover. Finally. I spent the day at F1, watching the practice rounds and qualifiers, and now I'm home for a nap before going to eat a sandwich. A grilled cheese sandwich. Grilled with mac and cheese. It will be the perfect ending to Passover.

Also, I went to a shitty burlesque show last night. It was like 3 hours long and there were 3 actual burlesque dances in it. The rest were just random dances or songs. It was kind of lame.

But what's not lame is this song, Shadowfaux, by Empires, off of last year's album Orphan. I'm not sure if you can see this video. It's on YouTube, and I'm able to share it, but I'm not able to watch it. I think maybe because I have my VPN set to Australia right now. I'm not sure. But anyway, it's on the Spotify playlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment