Friday, April 24, 2015

Apr 24 - Alabama Shakes

I just made it back to China, and the flight was alright. Of course I was surrounded by a bunch of Chinese people who have no concept of personal space or public etiquette, but at least I got my window this time, unlike the last flight. And I managed to sleep a lot, so now I'm also good to go out and see friends. But my old iPod is acting up now. Which means tomorrow I really have to go to the Apple store and get it/them checked out.

And before I go see friends, I'll play you Gimme All Your Love, possibly the best track off the Alabama Shakes new album, Sound & Color, that came out last week. I've been waiting for this album since they first released it, and it's probably one of my most anticipated of the year. I've listened twice on Spotify, but now that I'm home and have my personal computer again, I can actually download it and give it a proper listen. So I may report back with another song. But as of now, this is my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment